Roman Lopatynskyi was born in Kiev in 1993. As a laureate of over 20 international piano competitions, such as Hamamatsu International Piano Competition, Busoni Competition in Bolzano, Italy and V. Horowitz” International Piano Competition in Kyiv, Artur Rubinstein International Piano Master Competition, he is one of Ukraine’s most prominent and aspiring young pianists. Roman Lopatynskyi is member of the Heidelberg Festival Academy 2017.
He is a regular guest of renowned international concert halls and festivals such as Ginza Hall, Tokyo, Steinway Hall, New York, the Mariinsky International Piano Festival, St. Petersburg, the Next Generation Festival in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland, the Festival Heidelberger Frühling and shared successful collaborations with the National Symphony Orchestra and the National Philharmonic of Ukraine, the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, the German Radio Philharmonic Saarbrücken, Arena di Verona Orchestra and the Filarmonica del Teatro Comunale di Bologna. He also had a debut in Musikverein and Konzerthaus, Vienna.
Roman Lopatynskyi started to play the piano at the age of five and already won his first special price, the Silber Bell Ukraine, after three years. In 2009 the young pianist entered the class of Boris Petrushansky at the International Academy Incontry col Maestro in Italy. In the same year, he started studying with Sergii Riabov at the Tchaikovsky National Music Academy of Ukraine.
His some the last prizes :
- 1st Prize at the 6 Siegfried-Weishaupt Klavierwettbewerbs ISAM 2016, Ochsenhausen
- 3rd Prize at the German Piano Open competition, Hannover
- 1st Prize at the Luciano Luciani piano competition , Cosenza
- 2nd Prize at the Verona piano competition, Verona
- 1st Prize at the “Russian Piano Music” International Piano Competition, Sanremo
- 2nd Prize at the International Piano Competition Spanish Composers, Las Rozas De Madrid
- 3rd Prize at the International piano competition "A. Scriabin"
- Laureate of « Artur Rubinstein International Piano Master Competition »
- 2nd Prize at the Ferrol International Piano Competition
|Sonate B – Dur, KV 333||Mozart|
|Drei intermezzo Op.117||Brahms|
|3 etudes Op.18||Bartok|
|Impromptu Nr.2, D 935 As – Dur||Schubert|
|Sonata in A – moll D.784||Schubert|